Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
1. Review the Suggested Topic List. This is only a brief outline of some of the topics you may wish to write about. You are free to consider other topics that interest you. Identify the topic you are going to research and have it approved by your teacher before you begin.
2. Pick two topics that are of interest to you, or approved by your teacher.
3. List two (2) research questions per topic, that might provide focus for study. (Brainstorm with words, thoughts, and phrases relevant to the topic.) Make sure your questions are analytical not factual.
4. Identify, using proper bibliographic form (APA format), at least four (4 in total- 2 per topic) preliminary resources that you plan to use.
Complete the following assignment and submit your work here
U5A3 – Annotated Bibliography
You need to complete an annotated bibliography and hand it in to the dropbox. This bibliography must:
1. be in the correct bibliographic format (APA format); and
2. have at least five annotated entries.
Each piece of material will be recorded in the bibliography, but following each entry you will:
1. write a two or three sentence summary of the material; and
2. write a three-four sentence explanation of why you believe the source will be useful to your independent study topic.